As a UX/UI designer you are responsible for the design and realization of user-friendly websites and web shops. You translate ideas into clear user-friendly designs. You will not do this alone but together with the client and your project team consisting of; front-end developer, content manager and project manager.
Solving complex problems? That makes you happy, because you are aware of the latest developments in your field. As a UI/UX Designer you stand for the (further) professionalization of the Interaction-, Visual- and Service Design. Creative and tactical thinking is also no problem for you; after all, you have gained experience with various platforms and have worked in different industries. You enjoy building and maintaining customer relationships and you know how to spot and seize commercial opportunities. Curiosity and ambition are not only used for your own development, but also for that of your team. You prefer an energetic and purposeful way of sparring between colleagues.
What do we expect from you?
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are able to multitask multiple priorities while keeping an excellent organisation.
- You are effective at project management/tracking and see tasks through to completion.
- You are a skilled communicator with strong written and spoken English.
- You act with integrity and have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- You deliver by being extremely resourceful! You are adaptable, reliable, orderly, and detail-oriented.
- You can showcase a portfolio of design projects.
- You are able to set up hypotheses, verify/falsify them and iterate quickly.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy executing them to completion; no task is too big or too small.
- You bring knowledge of wireframe tools and are up-to-date on design software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma
What can you expect from us?
- A challenging job in a fun team within our high-tech, innovative work environment. Including all room for own initiative and good ideas.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth within the organization, for example on a technical, commercial or international level.
- Valuable international collaborations with colleagues from multiple countries.
- A comfortable workplace in a modern environment, with attention to flexibility and the right work-life balance.
- You can usually work where and when you want in order to do your job as well and efficiently as possible. Within Muybo we are implementing hybrid working, where you can, for example, work from home two days a week if your role allows it.
- A good salary, appropriate travel allowance and the opportunity to personalize your terms of employment annually.
In addition to a good salary, a dedicated pension plan, and 25 days of vacation per year, we also offer:
A unique, informal working environment
We're a young company, with a dynamic working environment. Complementary, we love to treat ourselves with regular "VrijMiBo's" (Friday afternoon drinks), business trips, and games.
Many career advancement opportunities
We want to encourage your personal and professional development, and are happy to help you with that. We know that great efforts should be rewarded with great opportunities. Therefore, whatever role you start in, there are great opportunities and growth prospects waiting for you.
Besides a good salary, we offer a collective health care programme, a milage allowance/corporate e-bike plan and much more!
Tell us about your ambitions
We are excited to (e)meet you! Send us a message and we will contact you within 2 working days.