Digital marketeer (Part-time/Full-time)
Are you passionate about data-driven marketing and do you have several years of advertising experience? Do you get satisfaction from realizing sky-high sales? Then you might be the SEA specialist we are looking for.
With your analytical and entrepreneurial skills, you will help put Muybo's clients more firmly on the map. No day is the same for you. You do this partly by yourself and partly in co-creation with colleagues and external marketing professionals. As a marketer you are the engine behind everything that has to do with content, data and branding, from thinking about strategy to execution. Not only do you write effective SEO-proof texts about our ICT services, but you can also use your creativity in branding, optimizing the website, the social media pages and hosting a webinar with a sales colleague. Google Ads is no problem for you either.
Together with your colleagues you take care of our on- and offline marketing projects. You focus on the online profile of Muybo and create more brand awareness and leads. You know how to convert information from different sources and data into expressions and results. For this you switch and spar regularly with external cooperation partners including our branding strategists.
In short, we give you the space, budget and knowledge partners to improve your craft every day!
What do we expect from you?
- Your most important role is to drive traffic and increase conversion;
- You manage and optimize the digital marketing channels and tools, such as SEO (Conductor), SEA, display, Eloqua, social media, eCommerce, Retail, Sitecore or UX;
- You give assignments to the digital agencies, evaluate with them the results and monitor the digital spend budget;
- You are the SPOC for the various parties in the Google partnership of the CoE (Digitouch & Google & CoE);
- You are the point of inquiry on how to optimally use the channel and give advice to other colleagues on how to increase the effectiveness of the channel or tool;
- As a digital ambassador, you drive digital innovation and provide thought leadership on new and innovative digital growth strategies;
- In the team you determine the channel mix (choice and use) of the online channels for each campaign. You do this based on the results of previous campaigns, previous and new A/B tests and the objective/budget of the campaign;
- You work towards your goal in a data-driven way. Based on the available data and information, you optimize the use of a channel or tool or you advise colleagues to use the data to gain insights to make optimizations;
- You are proactively looking for improvements in the campaign and marketing process. In doing so, you will make improvement proposals on how to increase the effectiveness of the various channels in campaigns. How marketing channels can best be used or how target groups can be reached in a smarter and better way.
What can you expect from us?
- A challenging job in a fun team within our high-tech, innovative work environment. Including all room for own initiative and good ideas.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth within the organization, for example on a technical, commercial or international level.
- Valuable international collaborations with colleagues from multiple countries.
- A comfortable workplace in a modern environment, with attention to flexibility and the right work-life balance.
- You can usually work where and when you want in order to do your job as well and efficiently as possible. Within Muybo we are implementing hybrid working, where you can, for example, work from home two days a week if your role allows it.
- A good salary, appropriate travel allowance and the opportunity to personalize your terms of employment annually.
In addition to a good salary, a dedicated pension plan, and 25 days of vacation per year, we also offer:
A unique, informal working environment
We're a young company, with a dynamic working environment. Complementary, we love to treat ourselves with regular "VrijMiBo's" (Friday afternoon drinks), business trips, and games.
Many career advancement opportunities
We want to encourage your personal and professional development, and are happy to help you with that. We know that great efforts should be rewarded with great opportunities. Therefore, whatever role you start in, there are great opportunities and growth prospects waiting for you.
Besides a good salary, we offer a collective health care programme, a milage allowance/corporate e-bike plan and much more!
Tell us about your ambitions
We are excited to (e)meet you! Send us a message and we will contact you within 2 working days.